All candidates must have:
- Clean CORI check and Nurse Aide Registry Check
- Two Confirmed References
- Required to Take & Pass Annual Testing (BBP, Safety & HIPAA)
- Current and Valid HCP CPR Certification (Offered if needed)
- Must have current TB record
- Must have current/valid Driver’s License, Social Security Card, DMV Registration
- Home Care Experience Preferred
- Proof of citizenship, legal residency and permission to work
Nurses must have a current license from MA with no conditions
Aides must have training as demonstrated via certificate and experience in home care.
Nannies must be mature and demonstrate a combination of formal training and /r extensive experience with newborns, attend company training and orient with experienced personnel prior to assignment.